DON'T JUST BE A PART OF THE NEXT GENERATION. LEAD IT.
The Social Ambassador programme is currently closed for submissions - follow us on Twitter to stay up to date with news of the next round of applications!
We're creating a unique opportunity for performing arts students to represent the next generation of British talent. If you think you've got what it takes, let us know why you should be part of our TodayTix Squad.
The London theatre scene is an incredibly exciting place to be and we know that students from all across the country dream of working in the West End. It's our dream to help you get there.
Be A TodayTix Social Ambassador
We have created our Social Ambassador Programme to give a voice, an opportunity and a platform to young performers who want to be creative online, as well as on stage. Six lucky entrants will be chosen to represent TodayTix for a whole year but all applicants have the chance to be featured in a wall mural in Shoreditch! If selected, you'll be seeing shows, meeting industry insiders and showcasing talents like on-camera presenting, taking amazing photos for Instagram and writing fun blog content. If you want to share your passion for theatre using new, online platforms to inspire the next generation of performers, artists and fans, then join us.
"The next generation of fans are already seeking out their favourite performers on social media and our programme allows students to be proactive in connecting with the industry and community waiting for them when they graduate. It will assist them in sharing their passion and let theatregoers know that we're all in this together, that we're all driven by a love of theatre. Creating content and reaching out across social media brings fans, shows and performers closer together and encourages us to be a more interconnected industry." - Merritt Baer, CEO of TodayTix
Be a part of the future of theatre, apply to be a TodayTix Social Ambassador.
Join us for an amazing year.
We want to make sure you can get the most out of your year working with us as an Ambassador. Here are just some of the benefits you'll receive:
- You'll get free tickets to a show every other month! Get access to the latest and greatest of London theatre.
- Gain experience in the business side of the theatre industry.
- Participate in a photoshoot for the programme (free headshots!).
- Be seen. You’ll be featured on the TodayTix social channels, newsletter, website AND a Shoreditch mural!
- Showcase your talents on an online platform. Be creative on and off stage by showing off your singing, acting, to-camera presenting and/or writing ability.
- Represent TodayTix at selected industry events. Join us at theatre industry events through the year - it’s your chance to network!
- Become a content creator. Work with TodayTix on creating fun challenge videos, writing blog articles about theatre or show off your photography skills with awesome Instagram pics.
- Be the voice of the new generation of theatre goers and share the energy of theatre students everywhere.
- Receive ticket discounts throughout the year.
- Participate in fun seasonal activities, including a Summer blogger events. Meet theatre bloggers and start building your network as a future star of British theatre.
- Receive exclusive Ambassador swag. Because who doesn't love a hoodie?
We want you!
If theatre is your life and you want to encourage and inspire more people to get involved in our industry, then we want you to join us. Here are a few other things we're looking for:
Active profiles on social media, inc. Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
The ability to create fun/engaging content, and yes, funny Tweets count :)
You're enrolled on a performing arts course or actively participating in performing arts
You've got a good knowledge of theatre and pop culture. You know how to solve a problem like Maria and how to pronounce Adele Dazeem.
Being tech savvy & creative are a must.
You're a proactive and reliable person.
You'll need access to your own laptop & camera.
To get the most from the programme, you'll need to able to create at least one piece of content per month and/or attend an event, as well as live in or easily travel to London.
Please read our TERMS AND CONDITIONS.